Parent’s who wish to explore the admission’s process are encouraged to call and discuss their child’s specific needs with Sara Evans, Director of Admissions and Student Affairs. The following protocol is then generally followed:
- 1. Parents may schedule a private tour of our school.
- 2. Next, a parent may choose to submit an application for admission that must be completed, along with a $300 application fee.
- 3. This application process includes an in-depth record review and considers all school placements, educational testing, and hospitalizations in the past three years.
- 4. If the admission team determines that The Westport Day School may possibly meet the student’s needs, we will invite the student for two, 90 minute visitations.
- 5. Finally, an admissions decision is made and a student may be offered a space at The Westport Day School.